Reign 400 Contest: Back to the Beginning

Now that the daily version of Reign of the Supermen is over, I thought it might be fun to hold a contest (not unlike the one from Reign #100). I'll show you two dozen rockets escaping a doomed planet, and you tell me the title of the comics series, mini-series or one-shot from which that rocket was taken. Some have already appeared in Reign, so going back is fair game. Send your answers via email to siskoid7 (at) hotmail (dot) com, NOT through the comment section (Spoiler is the name of the Devil). You have until Sunday, December 4th at midnight EST. The prize announced at the bottom of the post for the prize.The winner will be the responder with the most correct answers (no surprise there). In case of a tie (such as if more than one person gets every answer correct), I will hold a random draw. The lucky winner will be contacted and asked to name his or her favorite Superman featured in the first 400 days of Reign. I will then create a custom, one-of-a-kind Reign of the Supermen iron-on featuring that Superman and mail it to that winner (in either full-page, I wear my geekiness proudly all over my chest, or in more discreet quarter-page format best suited to girls' t-shirts and breast pockets). Telling us your personal favorite in the comments IS allowed.

The winner will be announced Monday, December 5th! Until then, I'll see you back at the beginning!

Comments

Eric TF Bat said…
It frightens me how many of those I recognise, though I couldn't put actual titles to them.
Siskoid said…
Oops, for about 50 minutes there, the last 6 were missing. Must've deleted the image without meaning to.

So you have even more to be frightened about, Eric!
Martin Gray said…
What a fantastic contest.

I have no chance ...
Siskoid said…
You might be surprised.
waarschuwing said…
Lovely contest, this!

Count me out though, I would be lucky to name more than 2 correct rockets.
Siskoid said…
I'd find it tough too. Though I know I've posted more than 2 of these images in past issues of Reign of the Supermen.
waarschuwing said…
Let me refrase then. I'm afraid I'm too mentally and timewise challenged to get further than 2 correct guesses.

The mental bit: If I wasn't as lazy as I am, I probably would skim through all 400 reigns. But I'm lazy, alas.

Also, my brain doesn't allow me to memorize all the 100 reigns I've read lately (I discovered your blog only 2 months ago), let alone remeber any that I haven't read.

As I live in de Modern Age, no Silver age improbabilty can help me on those.
Siskoid said…
You mean you can't have your robot twin from a parallel development planet experiencing slower time do it? ;)