Christmas Gift Ideas: Battle Shovels

Hey Battle Shovel enthusiasts and the people who love them! Here are a couple handful ideas for presents either for your favorite Battle Shoveler or for yourself (the hardened Battle Shoveler may not have that many friends). With thanks to the Internet's obsession with the Zombie Apocalypse, without which I'm sure I'd have found far fewer models.

Let's start with a classic Battle Shovel, because maybe your husband is interested, but hasn't yet made the jump.Or perhaps you'd like something a little more axe than shovel. Purists say nay, but I'm no purist.
Now of course, if your loved one already has a shovel, maybe it's time to upgrade with their preferred style, like military:
Or bronze age:
Battle shoveling together makes for a happy, unified couple. His and hers:
While Battle Shovels have been the purview of warrior-types, other classes could also consider it. The bard for example:
Like goalie masks, Battle Shovels can be individualized for optimum intimidation. Comic book fans might like the Spider-Man/Black Widow bootleg model:
Or the Punisher Shovel:
Let's not forget accessories! May I recommend clips to attach your Battle Shovel to the back of your pick-up truck?
And for enthusiasts who only want to show support, or perhaps subtly threaten others without actually packing, there's always proper Battle Shovel attire.
Don't forget, Battle Shovels can also be used to fight the environment, and with winter setting in, the elements are probably going to try to conquer your driveway. I know what *I* would rather have in my stocking this year!

Comments

googum said…
My dad actually got me a little emergency shovel this year; and of course my first thought was how much damage I could do with it. Merry happy, Siskoid!
Siskoid said…
A little one? 1d6-1