Cat of the Geek Week!

Yeah, see, I work at a university, and this is Frosh Week, so it's long hours, extreme fatigue and no day off until September 12th as I reckon time. That's gonna make me lazy, and when I hear lazy, I think of cats. For this week and this week only, Cat of the Geek gets expanded from its Wednesday spot to all five weekdays. Cat lovers unite! Cat haters, see you Saturday!

Cat of the Geek #17: Felix the Cat
Name: Felix
Stomping Grounds: From Feline Follies (1919) on, he's made his mark in films, television, comics, merchandise, songs, and uniquely, the Spirit of St. Louis.
Side: Good
Breed: American Shorthair
Cat Powers: The Magic Bag of Tricks.
Skills: Eat 2, Sleep 2, Mischief 6, Wit 6, Dealing with the Surreal 7
Cat Weaknesses: Everyone wants to steal the Magic Bag of Tricks.

Comments