The Wide Weird World of Sports

Everything I know about sports, I learned from comics...

Baseball...Center field is the devil's position.

Bowling...
You'll get more strikes if you imagine the pins are garden gnomes.

Tennis...
There is no sport that can't be made Xtreme.

Horse racing...
Always put your money on the carnosaur.

Football...
It's all about the coach... and the padding.

Basketball...
There's no "I" in TEAM.

Boxing...
Some of that equipment is a lot heavier than it looks.

Hockey...
In some situations, high-sticking is called for. Like when fighting the goalie of death on an ice floe going down a waterfall.

Golf...
The traps aren't just in the sand.

The more you know...

Comments

rob! said…
The Devil's super-toned calves and hooves makes it easier for him to jump higher, therefore a better outfielder.
Anonymous said…
Golf, barely a sport.
Siskoid said…
I completely agree. It's pool on a bigger scale.

But since I also included fellow fake-sport Bowling...
Anonymous said…
Although I totally propose Garden Gnome bowling to be considered an extreme sport.

Either way, great post! Made me laugh a plenty