Halloween Costumes of the Day: Sexy!

I promised to lay on the sexy today, so I will. Though I've posted the first two before, I think it's worth doing so again. After all, hawt is hawt! So here it is: The best eye candy my Halloween parties ever produced.

Poison IvyCarolynn not only models a homemade 70s-80s Poison Ivy costume threaded with plastic leaves and accessorized with a wreath, but also the attitude that comes with it!

Death of the Endless
Straight from the Death Talks About Life freebie, Emili was born to be Death Incarnate. Just ask any of her boyfriends. (Ha, I kid!)

Mia Wallace
Emili's resemblance to Uma Thurman also allowed her to once come as Pulp Fiction's poster girl, Mia Wallace, the year the theme was movies. She later made a big scene out of overdosing like in film, and we laughed and laughed.

Jessica Rabbit
Still, the winner of "Sexiest costume" that year went to Elyse. That's not a wig, folks. She inched out Mia for the prize, and was leagues ahead of a terrible Leeloo costume I will not post here. Even I have standards.

Now, I know it's been all girls til now (my own personal bias), but I still want to cater to the Green Lantern's Butt-loving crowd with some male eye candy. Hard to do with my friends, but here's one who at least thinks he's sexy:

Scarface
Felipe is second-generation Spanish, ostensibly from noble blood, with a gun fetish and an eye for the ladies. Enjoy the V-neck ladies. He doesn't read the blog, so feel free to be honest. Bwa-ha-ha!

And finally, one for you Goths out there, from Mel:

The girl from The Ring
If that's your thing, enjoy. And have a Happy Hallow's Eve!

Geek pics from this year's party some time next week!

Comments

SallyP said…
These are simply fabulous.