Sockamagee! The Blue Beetle Socks Again!

After the warm response to the Golden Age Blue Beetle's riotous socking last week, Dan Garrett, rookie cop and generic superhero, has agreed to come in for an encore. From Blue Beetle No.4, which proudly showcases:(Dude hates tennis. What can I say?)

IT'S EVERY SOCK IN THE DRAWER!

The Argyle!
The Leg Warmer!
The Quarter Top!
The Tube!
The Hose!
The Christmas Stocking!
And just to show he's more than a one trick pony:
This Edition of What Not to Wear was brought to you by Bahlactus. "When it smells like feet in here, it's got to be Bahlactus."

Comments

Damian said…
"This ought to teach you not to mix it with the Blue Beetle!"

I love it. I'm one of that lines biggest fans. And as I stated before, I'm quite fond of "sock."
Siskoid said…
No mingling dammit!
SallyP said…
That is a considerable amount of socking going on. Nice to see a bop and a wham just for variety's sake.

I personally would have loved a Don Martinesque "Fuwaapaboingboing".