This Week in Geek (19-25/11/07)

Buys

Nothing this week. Friday was "Buy Nothing Day" and I made a week-long event of it.

"Accomplishments"

Well, the big news, I suppose, is that my World of Warcraft lady, Lynda with a Y, reached level 70. She's topped the experience scale to the max. Highlights from the last week include visiting a giant crystal udder...Got Milk?...watching a Star Trek medieval revival...
Should have given the line to a skeleton...and meeting a movie star.
Get the reference, buuuuuuudy?My other accomplishment this week is adding 17 new cards to my Unauthorized Doctor Who CCG, plus the faux-booster pack they might come in:
I'd buy that if I lived in an alternate universe!That's about it. A real roller coaster of a week which prevented me from flipping any DVDs, reading books or role playing. I'll try to do better next week!

Comments

Anonymous said…
COngrats on the 70! That must feel reeeeaaaallly good!
Siskoid said…
Well, when your XP bar disappears, it leaves you kind of empty. I dunno. I now have to gauge advancement some other way.
No flipping DVDs :( ... The only section of this blog that isn't Gibberish to me! I guess I'll come back next week.
Siskoid said…
DVD Tales will be tomorrow as usual.