Booster Gold of Two Worlds

Yes, Booster Gold is slated to traverse the multiverse, but he's done it before. And before is NOW (oh temporal paradoxes, you blow my mind)... as Siskoid's Crisis continues!!!From Dimension X, where hot pink rules and Dan Jurgens can draw any damn thing he wants to, uhm, Dimension X+, where the, uhm, let's call them X-men... are holding his sister hostage in a mound of custard along with a couple of eggs.

They always say Earths with live and Earths will die, but they never mention Dimensions. I think those should die too. Especially ones that were created by Bob Haney in the 60s!

Comments

joncormier said…
No I think Bob Haney dimensions should be the only ones to survive if we're going to end the decapitations and evicerations. Where else can you hold a superhero hostage in merangue?
Siskoid said…
Yes, I'm sorry. That was Earth-3 Siskoid proposing that the Haneyverse be wiped from the multiverse.

I can't wait for Booster Gold to go there and find Black Canary temping as Batman's secretary.
Anonymous said…
Please people:

This whipped product of egg whites and sugar is MERINGUE

The latino style music is MERENGUE

While MERANGUE is a brand of school supplies. Could you hold a hero hostage in a 3-ring binder?
Siskoid said…
You totally can. The 90s iteration of Who's Who and the wretched Marvel Universe Master Edition were both loose leaf formats with 3-ring binders.

That said, I'd love to see superheroes held hostage by merengue. Ola!
joncormier said…
Stupid reliance on spallcheck.

Saddly, I'm an editor and proofreader for a respected academic/scientific journal.

I guess it's good I'm not in the cook book business.