Because everybody's doing it: Christmas covers

So I've finally folded under the holiday pressure and rummaged through 8 of my 20 comics boxes to find some random Christmas covers, going deep into my dusty, no doubt anthrax-filled plastic bags to bring you the best in Xmas fun. Hope you enjoy the gesture, you cheery bastards. It took 6 months off my life.

No, I'm not a very Christmasy person, but that's because everything I know, I learned from comics. And in comics, Santa Claus is EVIL! The Hulk knows it:
The Flash knows it:
Iron Man knows it:
Even Shade the Changing Man knows it:
I mean, there's a reason the old man has a price on his head. Lobo nearly got him that one time, remember?
Hitman too.
And there was that one time that I took a shot at him. (Black eye's mine, not the lipstick.)
No, verily, he's a monster.
And somewhat kind of pathetic.
That's why I prefer to be a Pagan. Yeah, the Festival of Lights sounds good to me.
As comics have taught me, the only real Santas are the superheroes.So pick one, and have a cheery old time, wherever you may be.See? I'm not such a Scrooge after all. Hope you had a good one!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice cover selections!